Congratulations to Amanda, our 2022 Employee of the Year! If you see her at the clinic, please give her all the praise and congratulations! We are so proud of you! Thanks for all you do! Congrats!
Preventative Care ScreeningsMost health problems often don’t reveal symptoms until it’s too late. Usually, pets around the age of 4 are considered in the advanced adulthood stage. Consistent lab work creates a history of data that may be helpful later. Regular screenings help us practice better medicine and provide deeper guidance during each visit on how to help a patient avoid disease by discussing diet, trends in blood test results, behavior, vector-borne disease, genetic predisposition, and more. While it’s possible lab work may not uncover some issues, normal lab results are still worth celebrating as they generally indicate that a pet is healthy. Click here for more information!
Microchip Your Pet For FreeDuring your pets scheduled spay or neuter procedure North Carrollton Veterinary Hospital will provide microchipping your pet for FREE! Learn More
First Exam FreeWhen you adopt a pet from Operation Kindness, SPCA, or City of Carrollton.
We'd like to reward you for taking such great care of your pet!
Bring your pet in for ONE of the following services and get a FREE spa day:
1) Preventative Care Screening - Tier 2
2) Dental CleaningPlease let us know if you have any questions! *May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
Pay for ONE of the below services 7x and receive the 8th time for FREE!
1) Nail Trimming
3) Brush Teeth
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- VaccinationsPets today can live longer, healthier lives than ever before—in part because of vaccines that help protect them from deadly infectious diseases. Over the years, vaccines against dangerous diseases have saved millions of pets and virtually eliminated some fatal diseases that were once common. Unfortunately, many infectious diseases still pose a significant threat to dogs
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
I love this vet!! I am new to the area and needed to get my dog in quickly, they got me scheduled within 30 minutes and got me back in the room within 5 minutes of arriving! Everyone was so nice, proficient, and you could tell they love their job! They all loved on my dog too which makes me happy as an owner 🙂 the entire experience was so easy and enjoyable with the amazing staff! One thing I personally appreciated is they didn’t try to add a bunch of treatments/vaccines to my bill that were unnecessary, they only did what I asked for! The vet was super sweet and took great care of my girl! I’m really happy I found them!Lauren Anderson
Amazing staff. They are always really nice and got me in right away when my cat had an issue. Their doctors listened to my concerns, and I really appreciate the kindness. My cat can be spicy, so finding the right clinic is hard for us. This clinic is amazing.Liz P