Preventative Care ScreeningsMost health problems often don’t reveal symptoms until it’s too late. Usually, pets around the age of 4 are considered in the advanced adulthood stage. Consistent lab work creates a history of data that may be helpful later. Regular screenings help us practice better medicine and provide deeper guidance during each visit on how to help a patient avoid disease by discussing diet, trends in blood test results, behavior, vector-borne disease, genetic predisposition, and more. While it’s possible lab work may not uncover some issues, normal lab results are still worth celebrating as they generally indicate that a pet is healthy. Click here for more information!
Microchip Your Pet For FreeDuring your pets scheduled spay or neuter procedure North Carrollton Veterinary Hospital will provide microchipping your pet for FREE! Learn More
First Exam FreeWhen you adopt a pet from Operation Kindness, SPCA, or City of Carrollton.
We'd like to reward you for taking such great care of your pet!
Bring your pet in for ONE of the following services and get a FREE spa day:
1) Preventative Care Screening - Tier 2
2) Dental CleaningPlease let us know if you have any questions! *May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
Pay for ONE of the below services 7x and receive the 8th time for FREE!
1) Nail Trimming
3) Brush Teeth
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- VaccinationsPets today can live longer, healthier lives than ever before—in part because of vaccines that help protect them from deadly infectious diseases. Over the years, vaccines against dangerous diseases have saved millions of pets and virtually eliminated some fatal diseases that were once common. Unfortunately, many infectious diseases still pose a significant threat to dogs
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
I highly recommend. North Carrollton Vet Hospital. I was concerned for my new puppy and I really just wanted her to get a check up to make sure she was healthy. I called 4 vets before I called this one, each place said they were booked and that I would have to wait a few days to get in. When I called North Carrollton vet, first off the receptionist was very nice and helpful and I could tell they were booked too, but she took the time to ask a vet if they could see us and they made room to take us in. That in itself showed me I will continue to come to this vet. Most vet receptionists are not that accommodating, and some are just down right rude. I’m not usually a last minute person so I was appreciative of this, and I understand during these times vets have been so busy, but some vet clinics are just so rude and un helpful so I am glad that I have found a good vet clinic with genuinely good people. My last vet was by default because it is literally next door to me and while they were not terrible, they definitely were not great and you could tell they do not care that much to go out of their way for a client and the front desk was just rude and they never knew what was going on or were confused with whatever information on files so they just seemed unorganized which always made things take longer. My dad took my puppy to this vet and he liked him , he was informative and helpful and turns out my puppy is healthy, so yay to that. The bill was not high and he came home pretty quick, which was a surprise to me because whenever I used to take my dogs to my old vet they would have you waiting forever and it would take me half a day. All in all , I give this place an A + ++ , I’ve had experiences with many vets and thought I wouldn’t find a good vet again because I had a good one in Fort Worth and was hoping to find a good one here, was losing hope, but finally my prayer has been answered. Thank you North Carrollton vet hospital for being awesome and just good people.Cynthia P
Very professional and attentive staff Dr.Cox super amazing and cool and very informative I’m glad I chose them for Sky’s servicesJuan