In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
Re-Opening May 17th
With cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, North Carrollton Vet Hospital would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Monday, May 17th.
For clients who chose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are recommended when inside the hospital.
- When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will direct you from your vehicle directly into the exam room.
- Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment. If you need to leave or use the restroom, please let us know.
- While in the exam room, please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
- When the appointment is nearing completion, a staff member will take payment from you in the exam room and then escort you to the parking lot.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Nurse appointments, food orders, medication refills, and retail products will still be via curbside service. Note, supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.